As a business owner, doing payroll proves to be a much more daunting task than it appears. Between the ever-changing laws, taxes, and IRS regulations, a business owner can spend upwards of one entire day per month performing payroll duties. Wouldn’t you, as the business owner, prefer to spend that time researching new business opportunities, improving your current sales and processes, or serving your customer base?
This is where I step in. In addition to my expertise in accounting, QuickBooks training, business formation, and consulting, I am highly skilled at payroll processing, which will:
- Ensure consistency in payable accounts
- Assist your business succeed
- Keep your employees happy
- Give you back your precious time
Payroll services include, but are not limited to:
- Payroll checks preparation or direct deposit processing
- IRS and State tax reporting, including EFTPS deposits
- Paid time off accrual records, including sick and vacation time
- Payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3, and 1099 forms
Outsourcing your payroll is also cost-effective by reducing the additional expense of hiring specialized employees to perform these tasks.
SALES TAX FILING
When it comes to running a business, sales tax filing and payroll services go hand in hand. That’s why I place a strong focus on every detail of the sales tax filing process, ensuring that each aspect is in accordance with the current laws and regulations.
Sales tax filing services include some of the following aspects:
- Registering the business for selling products
- Determining the taxability of various goods, and appropriate sales tax to charge
- Reporting the collected taxes
- Analyzing sales receipts
- Preparing state, county, and local sales tax returns
With over 30 years’ experience serving business clients, I am a well-versed expert on both payroll and sales tax compliance. Contact me today to see how I can help your business!